This is where Eric Cressey’s Show and Go Training program steps in.
S&G Training is a comprehensive training program geared towards the average person who wants to maximize strength, lose fat and build a lean physique without affecting body responsiveness , something essential for sports and general health.
It’s built upon a Four Phase System which includes various schedule options depending on your goal. This personalized approach is much more effective at getting the results you desire.
AVERAGE USER RATING:
Who This Course Is Designed For
- Athletes of all levels, who wish to maximize strength or/and build muscle mass without risking injuries.
- Athletes who want to improve mobility, flexibility and stability while increasing strength.
- Athletes who want to move and feel better with enhanced joint mobility.
- Athletes who want to lose body fat without doing long and boring cardio.
- People who don’t always have gym equipment readily available to them.
- People who want to save time by training more efficiently and effectively.
- People who want to save money but still receive the ‘client experience’.
Please note: S&G Training is for athletes who are committed, dedicated and assumes that you already have a good amount of resistance training experience.
What You Will Get
- Show and Go Training Manual: This is the groundwork of the Four Phase program. It acts as a reference guide and details everything from what your training frequency should be to effective exercise modifications to replace pieces of equipment you don’t have. There’s also an extensive FAQ section from ‘guinea pigs’ and customers of the program and a successful athlete’s traits section, which I found to be very useful.
- Show and Go Video Database: A comprehensive online database of 175 exercise videos so you can see them in action. Everything in the training manual is included and it’s very easy to navigate as Eric has also included a quick reference guide.
- Show and Go Training Templates: These are the exact one templates that are used at Eric Cressey’s strength & conditioning facility. They’re essential for you to keep track of your progress. Print them out and then you can take them with you wherever you want.
- 5 Supplemental Metabolic Conditioning Programs: 5 custom designed metabolic conditioning programs (movement training, interval work, “mixed”, no conditioning, and “just perform your sport”) based on your goals, time and resources.
- Show and Go Exercise Modifications: This section features modified exercises (with videos), designed for those who don’t have access to certain pieces of equipment but still want to achieve their goals.
- 5 Useful Bonuses: These bonuses include Five Fantastic Finishers, Innovative Soft Tissue Strategies For Healthy & Performance, The Top Five Glute Exercises, Quick Video Reference Guide and 2-Week Show And Go Training Template. The first three are by qualified and reputable individuals within their respected industries. Click here to find out more about these bonuses.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee: A program isn’t worth buying if the trainer doesn’t offer a guarantee. It’s a sign that he/she is confident that what they preach works. If you follow the program but you’re not happy with the results, just ask for a refund and you will get one promptly with no hassle.
Other Things Worth Mentioning
- Four Phase System: The S&G Training program consists of four one-month phases, each with their own warm-up.
- Training Options: There are 4x/week, 3x/week, and 2x/week training options for you to choose from to perfectly fit your schedule.
- Invaluable Advice: There are many pieces of invaluable advice from Eric throughout the entire program. These gems make all the difference in working out more effectively to reach your goal.
- Simple to Follow: One thing that really stood out to me was how simple it was to follow the program. It’s broken down perfectly and everything is easy to understand.
Who Is Eric Cressey?
- President & Co-founder of Cressey Performance, a high performance training facility located just west of Boston, MA.
- A highly sought-after strength and conditioning coach for healthy and injured athletes of all levels.
- A coach who has worked with athletes in all industries including MMA, Boxing and Baseball.
- A coach who can jump, sprint, and lift alongside his best athletes to push them to higher levels.
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Science.
- Holds several state, national, and world powerlifting records.
- An accomplished author of hundreds of articles, five books and co-created four DVD sets that have been sold in over 50 countries around the word.
- Eric’s writing and his work with athletes have been featured in many publications including Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Active.com and ESPN.
After reviewing this guide, I can honestly say that it trumps many other programs out there simply because of its focus on mobility, flexibility and stability while building true core strength. Basically, everything needed to create an all-round powerful athlete.
While it isn’t the most extensive program that I’ve seen, it’s probably the most effective. S&G Training is not a written workout. It’s so much more than just an ordinary training program. The stuff you undergo within this program puts you in the right direction to positively affect your health, quality of life and performance, not just your appearance.
If you want to improve your overall health and athletic abilities, then I highly recommend that you grab a copy of Show And Go Training.
AVERAGE USER RATING:
To get the most out of your training, I highly recommend the following top-rated boxing training guides:
► Advanced Boxing Workshop Course (improve balance, footwork and punching power)
► How To Box In 10 Days Course (quickly learn all the boxing fundamentals)
► The 30 Day Fighters Diet (make weight while retaining strength, speed and power)
► Top 10 Best Heavy Punching Bags
► Top 10 Best Boxing Gloves