Thank you for subscribing to Mighty Fighter.
Many email providers are now using programs to block unwanted emails, commonly referred to as “spam”. However, sometimes these programs end up blocking e-mail that you want to receive.
To prevent this from happening, you need to whitelist email addresses that you want to receive emails from.
Ensure You Are Receiving Emails From Mighty Fighter by Doing the Following:
Add the corresponding Mighty Fighter email address to your email whitelist to make sure that you receive the latest content and updates from us.
A whitelist is a list of people or things considered to be acceptable or trustworthy. In this case, a list of email addresses or domain names that an email blocking program allows messages to be received from.
Why Is This Important?
These days, there’s a huge problem with spam and most email providers now have their own blocking system in place. At Mighty Fighter, we applaud them for trying to combat this issue, but we also recognize that their system is flawed as they often filter out important emails that you need too.
This happens because someone’s perception of spam may not be the same as your perception. When this happens, you have to be active and manage your emails yourself.
Whitelist Mighty Fighter now before your delivery is interrupted.
Every email provider is different so there’ll be different ways on how to whitelist an email address. Below are some instructions for the more popular ones. Please contact your ISP or email provider (or do a Google Search!) if yours isn’t listed below.
- In your inbox, locate an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (ex. your welcome mail for the free report you just signed up for).
- Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and the sender’s name. Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Select “Save”:
- Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
- In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon.
- Click the “Add Rule” button.
- In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field. Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.” Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains”.
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later
- Right-click on the message in your inbox.
- Select “Junk E-mail” from the menu.
- Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List”.
In the meantime, I highly recommend you to take a look at Expert Boxing’s Premium Membership which grants you access to all their boxing courses, exclusive instructional videos and boxing community forum.