It’s not easy finding a muscle building diet book that’s simple yet effective for both short and long term health, so when I had the chance to review The Renegade Diet by renowned strength coach, Jason Ferrugia, it was a breath of fresh air.
It reveals many misconceptions about dieting such as the “6 meals per day” and “breakfast is the most important meal of the day” theories. To put it briefly, “The Renegade Diet is the easiest-to-follow, least intrusive diet plan you’ll ever try”.
AVERAGE USER RATING:
Who This Program Is Designed For
- People who are interested in extreme physique transformation and the highest level of performance training.
- People who want to treat themselves to their favorite food without worrying about putting on weight.
- People who want to experience long term health benefits through a simple, lifestyle changing eating plan.
- People who want lean muscle gains with less added body-fat.
- People who want more energy during the day and an improved mental focus and clarity.
What You Will Get out of the Renegade Diet
There’s a heap of benefits when you adopt The Renegade Diet plan, and I will go through the main points. Basically, it’s a 168-page eBook that provides you with the following information:
- An intermittent fasting regime which is both effective and flexible.
- A simple way of eating that goes back to prehistoric times and works with your body’s natural chemistry.
- An eating plan that will help to you lose fat rapidly and effortlessly, decelerate the aging process, optimize hormone production naturally, improve your digestive and immune system health which results in you ending up looking and feeling better than ever.
- A complete breakdown of what to eat, when to eat and how to lose fat & gain muscle at the same time.
- How to fix your broken metabolism.
- Muscle gain modification and more training options.
- What healthy supplements are good to take (but not essential) and what to avoid like the plague.
- A 12 step quick start guide, Q&A section, a shopping list and a whole load of invaluable tips about food, dieting and training.
Who Is Jason Ferruggia?
- World renowned strength and conditioning specialist based out of Santa Monica, California.
- Since 1994 he has trained more than 700 athletes from over 90 different NCAA, NFL, NHL and MLB organizations.
- He has also worked extensively with firefighters, police officers and military personnel, countless weekend warriors, Hollywood stars and entertainers.
- Live Strong advisor board member and the chief training adviser for Men’s Fitness magazine where he has his own monthly column called The Hard-Gainer.
- Authored of four highly regarded and controversial training books that have sold in more than 134 different countries worldwide.
- Written over 500 articles for various other fitness related websites and magazines including Muscle & Fitness, Men’s Health, Maximum Fitness, MMA SportsMag and more.
- Featured on over 30 radio and TV stations such as CBS, ESPN, FOX, ABC, 1010 Wins: New York, America Tonight.
There are many reasons why I recommend The Renegade Diet, but what I love most about it is:
- It’s probably the best value muscle building diet eBook I’ve ever come across.
- It’s not just another “diet” eBook, it’s so much more. It goes against many so-called “truths” about dieting and the information contained will completely change your eating habits for the better.
- All the information is backed by extensive scientific and nutritional research, as well as Jason’s own personal experience, which instils a lot of reputability in the program itself.
- It’s incredibly simple to read but doesn’t dumb down information.
Jason claims that the Renegade Diet contains the best results from over 20 years’ worth of experimentation. That level of experience means that he’s tried out just about every type of diet and training system there is, so it’s fair to say that Jason knows what’s effective and what’s complete rubbish.
The only criticism that I have about The Renegade Diet (and I feel fussy just saying this) is that it doesn’t give you any recipes for meals. However, an entire recipe guide is sold completely separate.
All in all, I have yet to come across another muscle building plan that is more effective. If you want to get in the best shape possible in the easiest and quickest way possible, then I strongly recommend that pick up a copy of The Renegade Diet.
AVERAGE USER RATING:
To get the most out of your training, I highly recommend the following articles:
► How to Increase Punching Power
► 10 Tips to Improve Boxing Footwork
► Boxing Basics
► Top 10 Best Heavy Punching Bags
► Top 10 Best Boxing Gloves